Call our office at 484-213-4513 if you want to see a therapist. During the intake, be prepared to provide us with your address and contact numbers, your date of birth, and your social security number. If you are calling from a doctor’s office or you are making an appointment for someone else, please have all this information ready.
|Wednesday:||9AM – 5PM|
Other days and times may be available for a telehealth session.
Please read the following Frequently Asked Questions for information regarding appointments, whether or not we can help you and our office location.
- How do I know if you can help me?
- Just call us (484-213-4513). We would be happy to discuss your situation. If we cannot help you, we will let you know and refer you to a therapist that can.
- What is psychotherapy and how can it help?
- At a very basic level, psychotherapy is an assessment of the client's situation and strengths. From that assessment, an action plan is developed to help the client find relief and/or empowerment. However, psychotherapy is much more than that. Rather than duplicate the wonderful information available from the American Psychological Association (APA), please go to our Therapy page.
- How long are appointments?
- Depending on treatment needs, the length of time may vary. In most cases, though, appointments are typically 45-50 minutes. However, your first appointment may be as long as 2 hours.
- Where is Main Street Counseling?
- We are located at 2076 W Main Street in Jeffersonville, Pennsylvania. Jeffersonville is also known as Trooper, West Norriton, Audubon, and Eagleville. See our Directions page for information and maps to our offices.
- Who do I contact for an appointment?
- Call our offices at 484-213-4513 during normal working hours, 9a-5p, Monday through Friday. A receptionist can assist you then. After office-hours, you may leave a message. If you have an emergency, call 911 immediately.
- Do you accept insurance?
- Currently, we accept Medicare and we are in the process of enrolling to accept Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield. However, most insurance plans do provide reimbursement for out-of-network providers. We will give you a receipt after every session for you to submit to your insurance company. You should be aware that your insurance company will require you to pay your annual deductible before they pay for any non-preventative health care services (whether in-network or out-of-network).
- What are your fees?
- Our fee is $175 per session for individuals. However, if you cannot afford this, we do offer discounted fees based on your income.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- We do accept VISA and MasterCard.